Coaching and Consulting Experience
Shir brings more than 20 years of experience working with executives, teams, and organizations to increase performance and create organizational, personal, and financial growth. Throughout his career, Shir has focused on working with senior executives to expose and enhance their innate abilities to lead effectively. Shir combines his wide business experience in industries such as energy, engineering, chemical, petroleum, manufacturing, retail, financial, consulting, and service with the Handel Method® to enable executives and organizations to fulfill their goals and objectives. Shir is currently advising several executive teams and senior leaders on topics such as: Building Honest Cultures, Enhancing Organizational Success, Organizational Alignment, Leadership Development, Mergers and Acquisitions, Strategy, and Talent Management & Development.
Business/Organizational Leadership Experience
Shir is a master executive coach and an expert in designing and creating innovative solutions and approaches that combine a business focus with personal development, leadership creativity, and interpersonal relationships. His work consists of designing and leading programs, seminars, and one-on-one coaching sessions that inform and inspire people, leading them to produce unimaginable results in their careers. Shir is an expert in designing and implementing wide cultural initiatives that evolve an organization and its people. He works with and leads executive teams to impact the results of their organizations and enhance organizational alignment and productivity. Shir leads and supports senior executives in their goals to produce unprecedented success. Shir currently works with CEOs, Presidents, and CFOs of many firms across several industries including:
- Advertising – Executive Coaching & Building Honest Cultures
- Energy - Executive Coaching & Building Honest Cultures
- Technology - Executive Coaching & Building Honest Cultures
- Event Planning & Management - Executive Coaching & Building Honest Cultures
- Manufacturing – Executive Coaching, Building Honest Cultures & Enhancing Sales Results
- Government - Executive Coaching, Building Honest Cultures, & Organizational Strategy
- Financial & Investment – Executive Coaching & Building Honest Cultures
- Services – Executive Coaching & Building Honest Cultures
- Pharmaceutical – Executive Coaching
- Not for Profit - Executive Coaching
Shir is a devoted partner who stays focused on results and who can motivate others to go the extra mile. Prior to working at the Handel Group, Shir was a management consultant as well as a partner and owner of a knowledge management consulting firm where he worked to enable organizations such as, UNFPA, Head Start, and PSEG to name a few, to design, develop, and implement knowledge sharing cultures and structures as well as enhance leadership and collaboration.
Shir lives in Pound Ridge, NY with his wife Marnie, his son Harrison, and his daughter Sophie. As a former Ironman triathlete, he still trains and workout daily.
Education and Training
- Israeli Army 1982-1985
- B.A. Business and Human Resources Management Baruch Collage 1989-1993
- Hecht & Associates Business Professional Development Course 1997-1999