You might be fantastic at delivering a challenging workout, but that’s not what makes you a great fitness instructor. Who you are, all day, every day is what matters. To get to a higher level, beyond being prepared and professional, you need to be connected, present and inspiring. Like any skill, you can learn and cultivate these attributes.
Through written exercises, group work and live coaching you will learn:
1) How to live in accordance with your own ideals, such that you inspire others.
2) How to bust your own excuses.
3) How to get yourself to do what you wish you would.
4) The attributes of an inspired leader and how to build them.
5) How honesty makes you a great leader and attracts students.
10:00a-11:00a Dreaming and Communication Basics
11:00a-12:00p Putting Your Mind Under New Management
12:00p-12:30p How to Get Yourself to Do Stuff
12:30p-1:30p Working Lunch
1:30p-2:00p Learn from the Group
2:00p-3:00p The Attributes of an Inspired Leader
3:00p-4:00p Self-Development Plans
1 ACE CEC will be provided for every contact hour.
What to wear/bring: A journal/notepad, pen, water, comfortable clothing, a snack/light lunch to have during the break.
Workshops are non-refundable from date of purchase, but are transferable only to another person for the same event.