Senior Executive Coach
Rosa brings great depth garnered from life and work experience to her career as an Executive Coach for the Handel Group. With over 20 years as a professional in industries and organizations such as banking, finance, retail and nonprofit, Rosa has served in varied capacities including grants management, financial auditing and sales territory administration as well as compensation design for large organizations. Since joining the Handel Group® Rosa’s primary focus has been to coach and work intensively with individuals and executives in a range of fields. Her work currently includes organizational and cultural assessments for the Handel Group clients. In addition, she works with executives and teams to support and enhance their personal and organizational success, thus producing intended outcomes. Rosa’s clients range from small business owners across the United States to executives in large organizations looking to enhance their careers as well as their capacity to produce results consistent with their organization’s vision. Her clientele includes people working in the following industries:
• Advertising – Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
• Manufacturing – Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
• Government – Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
• Services – Executive & Enhancing Sales Results
• United States Government – Executive Coaching
• Energy – Cultural Assessment
• Insurance– Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
• Construction – Cultural Assessment
• Real Estate – Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
• Technology – Executive Coaching
• Financial – Executive Coaching
• Not-for-Profit – Executive Coaching
Her thorough understanding of the method has enabled Rosa to assist in coaching and developing executive coaches in training for the Handel Group.
Rosa is passionate about sports and has been a yoga practitioner for over a decade. Fluent in Spanish and English, Rosa holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Finance.
She lives in Miami with her husband of 15 years, Mike, and her children, Miguel and Melina. She loves knitting, the beach, and cooking on weekends for her family.
Education and Training
• B.S. Business & Finance – New Jersey City University
• ISO Internal Auditor
• CCP – Compensation Professional Certification