OUR REFUND POLICY:
We stand by our services. If you are not happy with your experience in any of our programs for any reason, please contact us for a full refund.
TELE-COURSE REFUND POLICY:
If you need to stop attending your Tele-course before its conclusion because of a reasonable circumstance, HG will retain the hourly fee for the number of sessions you attended and any pre-paid fees exceeding that amount will be transferable to another HG programs or fully refundable. If you are not happy with your experience in any of our programs for any reason, please contact us for a full refund.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT POLICY:
Some of our courses have a required minimum for enrollment, we reserve the right to cancel those courses if it does not meet the minimum requirement within 24 hours of the start date of the course. If we cancel your course, you will be contacted and given the choice to either transfer to another upcoming course or to receive a full refund.
PURCHASE RECEIPTS AND CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT:
In order to insure that you receive a receipt for your purchases and confirmation of enrollment, you MUST be opted in to receive HG email on your personal profile page in our database. To check your status or to make changes, log into your HG account and look in “MY INFO” tab for profile page for the opt-in box to check. Be sure to hit “save” once you check the box. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellation or rescheduling must be confirmed by your coach, 24 hours in advance, or you are responsible for the payment of that appointment.
PRIVATE/COUPLES COACHING: Your credit card on file will be charged for each session on the day of the session OR within two business days after the session.
COACHING PACKAGES: Payment is required in advance and payment plans are available.
TELE-COURSES: If you are enrolling in a Tele-course and using a payment plan, you agree to pay in full before the conclusion of the group. HGLC reserves the right to collect payment by the last scheduled meeting of the Telecourse.
WORKSHOPS: Payment required in full, in advance.
PAYMENT METHODS: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Checks. If you wish to pay by check, we must receive your check in advance of your services. Please contact email@example.com to arrange payment by check.
GIFTS: If your coaching sessions were a gift (paid by someone else) and you intend to continue beyond the gift, we need to receive your credit card information before you continue coaching. Please access your account online or email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your new payment information.
PERSONALIZED RETREATS- 50% deposit is due at the time of registration, and the balance is due prior to your first session.
Terms & Conditions:
IF YOU ARE A COACH OR TRAINING TO BECOME A COACH – please do not proceed with your purchase. We do not coach non-Handel Group coaches because it violates our intellectual property protections. You may contact us with questions at 800-617-7040 or email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Handel Group® reserves the right to film, photograph and record any of our coaching events, tele-courses and tele-talks for use in training materials, products, new releases and other communications. I understand that by clicking the “I Agree” box below, I am entering into an agreement, providing my consent and authorizing Handel Group® the right to record my voice during HG tele-talks, tele-courses and certain or any other pre-disclosed programs. I understand I will be advised of a program being recorded and I have the option of participating anonymously. Handel Group® owns all rights and property of any audio recordings produced of me while attending programs. The audio can be reproduced or screened in a public setting, on broadcast media, in print and on the web at the discretion of Handel Group®. I hereby release said matter in perpetuity to Handel Group® without prejudice and acknowledge that I am to receive no compensation for such appearances or recordings.
LIABILITY WAIVER/COACHING AGREEMENT:
In order to participate in any of our paid programs you must sign and agree to the below:
1. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporating coaching into those areas, and implementing my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
2. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions including any injuries resulting from diet or exercise recommended by Handel Group Life Coaching (HGLC).
3. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time, as can HGLC, at their discretion. In order to protect my privacy, sixth months after I terminate my coaching work with HGLC, my coach’s notes on me and my assignments may be deleted from their files.
4. I understand that if we engage in any coaching over the Internet, I consent to having sensitive information transmitted via e-mail, and acknowledge the risks involved, and waive any rights against HGLC for damages arising from any mistakes or errors made in connection with any such transmission.
5. The Handel Group periodically films, photographs and records particular Coaching events, conversations, teleseminars and testimonials for use in learning materials, products, new releases and other communications. I understand that by clicking the “I Agree” box below, I am entering into an agreement, providing my consent and authorizing The Handel Group the right to record my voice during HGLC teleseminars, certain telecourses and certain other programs. I understand I will be advised of a program being recorded and I have the option of participating anonymously. The Handel Group owns all rights and property of any audio recordings produced of me while attending programs. The audio can be reproduced or screened in a public setting, on broadcast media, in print and on the web at the discretion of The Handel Group. I hereby release said matter in perpetuity to The Handel Group without prejudice and acknowledge that I am to receive no compensation for such appearances or recordings.
6. I understand that The Handel Group methodology, including principles, concepts, methodology, coaching techniques and training, as well as assignments, email, attachments, and documents, are proprietary and I understand and agree that they may not be used for any purposes, other than this coaching relationship, without written consent from an officer of HGLC. The principles learned in coaching may be used directly in my life, but I may not speak, publish, or distribute publicly outside without written consent of an officer of HGLC. I understand that information will be held as confidential, provided however that such information may be shared with HGLC coaching professionals for training and/or consultation purposes, or as needed, at the discretion of HGLC, to fulfill our obligations as coach, or as required by law.
7. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of physical disorders or mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, physical or mental health care, or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy. I understand coaching may not be appropriate for all people. By signing up for coaching, I acknowledge the possibility that HGLC may ask me to discontinue coaching or leave a workshop or other program if they determine it is not appropriate for me.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals.
9. Limitation of Liability – Handel Group Life Coaching’s total liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the total amount actually paid by Client to HGLC. In no event shall HGLC, its coaches, subsidiaries, or affiliates be liable to client for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages (including, but not limited to lost profits, business opportunity, relationships with relatives, friends, or other affiliates of client, business interruption or any other loss, pecuniary or otherwise, and including any such alleged to result from HGLC’s performance of its obligations under this agreement). Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that the limited warranty, limited remedies and limitations on liability set forth in this Agreement are a fundamental part of the basis of HGLC’s bargain hereunder, without which HGLC would not enter into this Agreement or provide Client with the Services hereunder, and that the fees for HGLC services reflect the allocation of risk agreed upon by the parties. No action, regardless of form, arising from or pertaining to the Services may be brought by Client more than one (1) year after such action has arisen. I have read and agree to the above.