It’s so important to ask yourself the tough questions in life. One being age old: “What is not working in my life?” Lauren Zander sits down with Entrepreneurial Coach, Ali Brown to discuss why you should make a promise and put a consequence on it, why you should NOT try to change a man, and why you should be honest with yourself if you’re not feeling challenged in your career. Tune in to this episode if you’re ready to turn your life around!
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, the ladies also discuss:
* How Lauren has effectively been able to generate constant press in recent years—it’s not just having a publicist
* The magic tips she uses to network and grow her clientele list. (On the show she tells a story on how she landed one high-profile client at a cocktail party.)
* The importance of following through when making a new connection (this is crucial when networking, and many seem to neglect doing it)
* Lauren’s thoughts on the current political climate and leadership in our country and how we should respond
* The one thing Lauren wishes women did more of (this is key to her teachings)
* What “personal pollution” is, and why it’s important to recognize
* What happens when you’re okay with humiliation and rejection
* The benefits of taking an improv class for your life and business
On the show Lauren and I also discuss why you should make a promise and put a consequence on it, why you should NOT try to change a man, and why you should be honest with yourself if you’re not feeling challenged in your career.
Head over to iTunes and listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download it for later).
P.S. We landed you a $75-off promo code if you’d like to try out Lauren’s Inner.U course. Use code GLAMBITION75 for $75 off a subscription level at checkout. Go to InnerU.Coach.
P.S.S. Talk to a human and see if Handel Group coaching options are right for you. Find out which areas of life you may need to work on with the free coaching tool from Lauren Zander and Handel Group, The Current Reality Quiz. It’s an easy (and fun!) way to self assess: http://bit.ly/GLAMBITIONCRQ
Interested in coaching but want to learn more?
Schedule a 30-minute consultation
- Talk to a human!
- Find out what HG coaching is all about
- Learn about our different coaching programs and pricing options
- Design a coaching program based on your current challenges and goals