HG Life Consultation FAQ
How is HG Life Coaching different from therapy?
Therapy has its place and life coaching has its place. They overlap in many goals, but they are not the same experience. Here’s how we differ:
- We are most successful with already healthy people who want to be happier and more at peace.
- We focus on action as the main pathway to shifting patterns.
- We can coach on a short-term basis.
- We teach Personal Integrity® – the ability to keep a promise to yourself and the alignment of your head (thoughts), heart (desires), and body (actions) – as the key to self-esteem, happiness, and pride.
- We have opinions and we’ll tell you what they are.
- We might argue with you.
- We tell on ourselves.
Why would I need an HG Life coach?
HG Life coaches teach individuals to design and live an inspired life. By developing Personal Integrity and aligning your heart, mind, and actions with your dreams, we deal head on with your current challenges in the most critical areas of your life, such as health, love, family, career, time, and money. Our private and group programs provide the tools and support needed to realize your dreams and cause lasting change.
For over 20 years we’ve taught thousands of clients to human better, from CEOs to entrepreneurs to stay at home dads to award winning artists. Some of the most common issues clients come to HG Life to deal with are:
- Making a transition (personal or professional) when they are unsure of how to go about actually doing it
- Getting honest and clear about what they really want, their highest ideals for themselves
- Being highly successful in some areas but not all areas of their life
- Repeating unproductive or negative patterns
- Finding their voice and learning how to become a leader their life, in areas where they’re currently not
- Needing to fully resolve their past in order to move on
- Learning how to fulfill their dreams in areas where it’s seemingly impossible
- Finding love, divorcing beautifully, and/or admitting what they truly want
- Knowing what they need to do, but unable get themselves to do it
- Procrastinating and dealing with excusing, justifying, blaming, and feeling guilty
- Healing unresolved relationships
- Dealing with hauntings from their past they can’t seem to shake
What is Inner.U?
Inner.U takes our entire coaching method and offers it in a self-directed course. Curated programs for LIFE, LOVE, STUDENT, CAREER. In private coaching, we use Inner.U as our online textbook to support your sessions.
- Audio coaching modules & written assignments
- A Promise Tracker
- Integrity scores
- Buddy system
- Digital badges
- One free 6-week Masterclass with a certified coach
- 1 free private coaching call with a certified coach
- Access to smaller, specialized group coaching courses
How long does it take?
It depends, Inner.U is self directed.
- If you spend at least 1 hour per week in the program, it will take about 6 months to work through Inner.U with a focus on 2-3 areas of life.
- Masterclasses work at a pace of about 1 module per week and cover the first 4 modules.
Does it work?
As long as you do the work, The Handel Method works. Here’s what makes Handel Group and our proven methodology different, and why we are uniquely positioned to deliver positive results:
- We have a defined philosophical framework that tackles a person’s feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors.
- Through our work with MIT and an independent study conducted by Dr. Donna R. Baptiste of The University of Illinois in Chicago, our methods have been demonstrated as effective. (Dr. Baptiste is Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine at UIC.)
Is Inner.U or one-on-one private coaching better for me?
Inner.U is best if:
- You need the most financially responsible option
- You are self-motivated and can keep yourself moving (if not, you can always sign up with a coach, Masterclass, or both, for extra hand-holding later)
- You want to make sure you love The Handel Method before making any further commitment
- You are already a health or life coach
Private Coaching is best if:
- It is a financially responsible investment for you
- You have the time to commit to 2-4 monthly sessions for 6-12 months with homework between each session.
- You believe that, quite possibly, the reason you aren’t living your dream life is because you are in your own way (and that’s good news)
- You think you might need (like a personal trainer at the gym) a coach to keep you accountable to your dreams – especially the big ones
- You like to process things with another person and perspective, to go deep, and you are open to feedback
- You don’t have any pre-diagnosed mental illness and are not looking for any kind of diagnosis or mental health therapy. We are not mental health practitioners.
How do I pick my coach?
You will have a 30-minute consultation with one of our experts who will match you with the best coach to suit your needs. When making a coach recommendation we’ll consider four main points:
- Experience: which experience level of coach and coaching rate is most appropriate for you
- Logistics: time zone, schedules, availability
- Leadership: which particular coach is expert in your specific needs
- Connection: will you and the coach connect, relate, and get each other’s worlds
What is the financial commitment?
Inner.U LIFE and LOVE are each $425.
Private Coaching fees:
- A package of 24 sessions starts at $6,000.
- InnerU LIFE (and for some Inner.U LOVE) are also required for private coaching, at $425 each.
Talk to a human! Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation to get a feel for how The Handel Method® could benefit you!
Are you ready to say “Holy Shi(f)t”?
BOOK A CONSULTATION