This fun, non-traditional weekend is filled with resources that will support your body, mind and spirit! No matter what your age, it’s powerful and affirming to connect with a loving community of like minded souls who are desiring to open up to the next chapter of their life. Amy Butler will be teaming up with Handel life coach Hildie Dunn, Ayurvedic educator Sheila Brex and Internal Yoga practitioner, Luis Arrufat Elias for a deep dive into growing and expanding your creativity and fulfillment. Amy will be creating right alongside you as you make a roadmap for your personal growth and happiness.
During this weekend you will:
- Have fun connecting to what moves you and makes your heart sing!
- Create a new consciousness and understand yourself in a deeper way.
- Re-commit to the passions that fuel you!
- Cultivate self love and compassion.
- Learn tools that will inspire and support you as you move forward.
What is Planned: all activities focus on positive energy and will inspire creativity on a multitude of levels!
- Transformational life coaching sessions
- Heart opening, grounding meditations
- Guided breath work that opens you to your unique yoga spirit & how to live from that space
- If desired, receive Reiki energy from Amy and Sheila
- Self discovery sessions where you learn what your Ayurvedic footprint is & how to nurture it
- Creative connection sessions where you’ll make your own customized essential oil blend to awaken your senses and support shifts in perspective
- Dot mandala meditation art and learn about sacred geometry, chakra bracelets with semi-precious stones to support your creative opening and
- How to instruction for making your own sacred flower mandalas – no artistic background necessary
- Discussions about our chakras & how to align and invigorate them to support your forward momentum
- An inspirational pop up shop filled with beautiful materials that will enhance your journey
- Luscious goody bags with journals, supplies, how to instructions and recipes from our time together with each of our teachers.
- Enjoying beautiful fresh lunches