Beth Weissenberger is the Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of the Handel Group, a corporate consulting and private coaching company that specializes in helping people take focused and powerful action in every area of their lives. With over 20 years of experience coaching more than 50,000 people across the globe, Beth has solidified herself as an expert in the field.
In addition to coaching, the New York University graduate has led corporate seminars and created educational content for both BusinessWeek and HuffPost. You could call Beth the Wonder Woman of coaching, with evolving corporate culture and bringing about exponential financial growth as her superpower.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How pursuing the “verb of love” has helped Beth Weissenberger achieve better results in her business
- Beth discusses one of her favorite coaching modules: “Design Your Day”
- Why Beth and her team address a client’s dark side before digging into their strengths
- The “very cute” story of how Beth and her sister founded the largest executive life coaching company in the world
- The most common inner dialogues that keep people from reaching their fullest potential
- How Beth helped Arizona Cardinal Justin Pugh overcome his “chicken voice”
- Where to learn more about the Handel Group’s life-altering Inner.U Career coaching program
- Beth reveals how she helped one company’s division grow from $56 million to $1 billion
- Beth’s thoughts on ending gossip in the workplace and the world
- The values Beth wants to instill in her daughter
In this episode…
When making decisions in both your personal and professional life, what kind of dialogue is running through your head? Is your inner voice telling you to take the risk and start a new venture, or is it avoiding your true feelings and insisting that you stay where you are? In other words, is your inner dialogue helping you forward or holding you back?
“What you believe, you prove,” says Beth Weissenberger, Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of the Handel Group. As an expert corporate coach, Beth has helped thousands overcome their negative thoughts, which she calls “pollution,” to access their true strengths and desires. This is how she helps businesses triple their profits and reach their highest potential.
In this episode of the Growth to Freedom podcast, join host Dan Kuschell as he chats with Beth Weissenberger of the Handel Group about how transforming your inner dialogue can help you take your business to the next level. Beth discusses the importance of digging into your dark side, how to overcome your “chicken,” and why gossip is hindering your growth. Stay tuned.