Hildie Dunn is a Senior Coach at the Handel Group.
Hildie has a Bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in Education from Lasalle University and a Master’s in Student Personnel Work with an emphasis on Human Development from Ohio State University.
Following her career in education and her passion for helping people flourish and evolve, she became an expert life coach. She inspires her clients to live extraordinary lives and reach their dreams with intention and joy.
Today, Hildie reveals the methods she uses in her coaching practice to help her clients hone their dreams and make them a reality.
She shares how her work enables her clients to regain power over their lives and how she structures her coaching plans.
Hildie reveals how she keeps herself motivated and organized and how you can prioritize the things that matter the most to you.
She also shares how to set boundaries in a balanced way and to stay accountable to your goals.
“If we’re not up to a challenge, we’re not inspiring ourselves.” – Hildie Dunn
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
Hildie’s journey from working in education to becoming a life coach
- The method Hildie uses in her coaching practice and her own life
- How Hildie helps her clients identify and work towards their dreams
- How Hildie’s work helps her clients regain their power over their life
- How Hildie structures her work with her clients
- What a typical day looks like for Hildie
- The systems Hildie uses to keep herself organized
- Prioritizing your life to do the things that matter most to you
- Setting boundaries in a balanced way
- How to set goals and stay accountable
- Why ‘I am’ statements are a great tool to make changes
- Hildie’s favorite forms of self-care
- The processes Hildie used to build rituals and structure into her day
- Handling those days when everything goes wrong
- What Hildie’s days of living more involve