Maybe It’s You: Lauren Handel Zander
“Telling the whole truth and nothing but is the ultimate taking care of yourself. I can’t tell you how many clients of mine, once they clean up their lie list and resolve the big ones, cure themselves of their own depression.” – Lauren Handel Zander
How can you identify, articulate, and account for your own setbacks in order to find inner strength?
On Wellness Force Radio episode 248, Speaker, Co-Founder of The Handel Group, and Author of Maybe It’s You, Lauren Handel Zander, shares how our emotional states and different ways of being can be passed down to us by our ancestors, the big differences between therapy and life coaching, and how doing the inner work can help us better understand and release our own negative inner dialogue.
Listen and discover how you can take radical ownership of your career, relationships, and life.
Inner.U is the digital coaching course from Lauren Zander and Handel Group: 14+ hours
of audio coaching, 50+ written assignments, community chat, and much more.
LINKS FROM TODAY’S SHOW
- Lauren Handel Zander
- Handel Group
- Maybe It’s You by Lauren Handel Zander
- The Handel Group Current Reality Quiz
- Complimentary 30-minute consultation with Handel Group
- A Little Magic Goes a Long Way
- Want a Radical Miracle in Your Life?
- Does Your Mind Need a Muffler?
- Dr. Mark Hyman
- Neville Goddard
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss
- Pema Chödrön
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Elena Brower
- Emily Fletcher
- Dr. Wayne Dyer
- WFR 132 Christine Hassler
- WFR 235 Drew Canole
Interested in coaching but want to learn more?
Schedule a 30-minute consultation
- Talk to a human!
- Find out what HG coaching is all about
- Learn about our different coaching programs and pricing options
- Design a coaching program based on your current challenges and goals