It might not feel good to face the truth at first, but once it’s done — your heart & soul feel relief. In this episode, we discuss the importance of truth telling and letting go of limitation + emotional debris.
We talk about…
- What does Maybe It’s You mean?
- What is the book about?
- What is someone going to learn?
- How is your method different?
- Emotional DNA & Why your history matters
- Truth telling seems especially important in today’s political landscape … what advice do you have for leaders of our country?
- Lauren Handel’s book, Maybe It’s You
- Talk to a human and see if Handel Group coaching options are right for you: http://bit.ly/ZURACONSULT
- Find out which areas of life you may need to work on with the free coaching tool from Lauren Zander and Handel Group, The Current Reality Quiz. It’s an easy (and fun!) way to self assess: http://bit.ly/ZURACRQ
- Inner.U is the digital coaching course from Lauren Zander and Handel Group – 14+ hours of audio coaching, 50+ written assignments, community chat, and much more. Use code ZURA75 for $75 off a subscription level at checkout! http://bit.ly/ZURAINNERU