It might not feel good to face the truth at first, but once it’s done — your heart & soul feel relief. In this episode, we discuss the importance of truth telling and letting go of limitation + emotional debris.
We talk about…
- What does Maybe It’s You mean?
- What is the book about?
- What is someone going to learn?
- How is your method different?
- Emotional DNA & Why your history matters
- Truth telling seems especially important in today’s political landscape … what advice do you have for leaders of our country?
- Lauren Handel’s book, Maybe It’s You
- Talk to a human and see if Handel Group coaching options are right for you: http://bit.ly/ZURACONSULT
- Find out which areas of life you may need to work on with the free coaching tool from Lauren Zander and Handel Group, The Current Reality Quiz. It’s an easy (and fun!) way to self assess: http://bit.ly/ZURACRQ
- Learn to Human Better with Inner.U, our online coaching course that gives you the tools to do this life thing a little better. Inner.U is 12 virtual sessions with Lauren Zander which includes 1 free private coaching session with an HG coach, a Promise Tracker, and a Buddy System to keep you accountable. http://bit.ly/ZURAINNERU