Handel Group is at it again – bringing innovative coaching content to a new audience – your kids!
We are launching Designing Your Life for Kids, a once a week interactive coaching group for children ranging from K-8th grade. Your children will be immersed in our proven methodology (developed and taught globally from MIT, Stanford School of Business, Columbia to London School of Economics) through engaging and empowering lessons. Teaching real life education to the most important humans we’ve got… our own.
The sessions will run for 13 weeks from mid September to December 15 (skipping Thanksgiving week) as follows:
Kindergarten through 2nd Graders: Tuesdays, 5-6pm ET / 4-5pm CT
3rd-5th Graders: Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30pm ET / 4:30-5:30pm CT
6th-8th Graders: Thursdays, 5-6pm ET / 4-5pm CT
Throughout the fall semester, kids will learn:
- How to dream in every area of their life
- Metacognition – investigate their thinking, learn about the voices in their (and all of our!) heads that are currently running the show
- Discover Personal IntegrityⓇ through age-appropriate activities, and
- Learn how to conquer negative beliefs and theories.
As a learning package, the inter-related units help students build significant emotional resilience, creating a strong foundation in the face of life’s uncertainties and challenges.
Participants will also:
- Be exposed to core tenets of social emotional learning
- Have opportunities for extensive self exploration and expression
- Develop significant self awareness
- Proudly cause results in their own lives, forwarding their dreams, from week to week
The cost of the program is $275 for the semester, which includes:
- 13 one hour live sessions led by a certified social emotional intelligence educator
- Interactive lessons, including games, songs, stories, and creative work
- Skills based takeaway tools to apply to daily life with worksheets to support and build a portfolio
- Home connection that includes accountability supports and tools for navigating emotions, difficult conversations, challenges, changes, and all things human
Early Bird – $250 (book before September 1st)
Regular registration – $275 (book after September 1st)
If you would like more information about this program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.