Is time not on your side? Maybe it used to be… but now that you’re working remotely, or kids are home, or fill in the blank, your relationship to time might just need some “marriage” counseling?!
How do you practice time management? Do your days feel like a battle to beat the clock, make deadlines, work on your passion projects, uphold standing commitments, prioritize chores, and avoid seemingly unavoidable distractions? Or, are you the opposite, being so productive, you can’t possibly keep it up and know burnout is coming?
If any of this rings true (and it’s not your reminder alarm), join us in this workshop to discover simple and even, dare we say, fun solutions to help you master time and fulfill your purpose, from wherever, whenever.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify your particular pitfalls
- Organize yourself and hold yourself accountable
- Plan brilliantly
- And most importantly, find ease in everyday activities as well as your most heartfelt and cause-related endeavors
This workshop is for you if you:
- Wish your calendar wasn’t your enemy
- Wanting to make a greater impact and just don’t know how to find more hours in the day
- Are balancing many priorities in the age of COVID-19 and could use a boost
- Have tried time management techniques in the past and they haven’t stuck